- our Union Vice President (and president-elect) has resigned (for a fortnight) over inability to work with the President (and vp-elect)
- Outlook 2013 turns out to have a horrid bug relating to synchronisation of IMAP accounts
- Matthew threw up copiously on Friday, and was such a grump at the childminder's yesterday that she's actively worried something is wrong
- I'm feeling a bit grotty too - with oddly low appetite too - blaming the sertraline in my case
- my poor mum has broken her arm!
- Edit: oh and we accidentally left the fridge door ajar this morning and killed a fair quantity of yogurt and cheese in the heat of the fridge light as a result too
- We've been getting more sleep
- I've been doing good campaign work for the union
- People at work are being very nice about my attempts to fix Outlook
- Matthew was much happier today
- I'm looking forward to my birthday, Mike's parents visiting and a night out
- I had a lovely chat with mum earlier
- Mike is wonderful, you lot made nice comments, and Anna sent me a card!
- a robot landed on a comet!!
So still very fed up, but coping on and off, with optimism.