Since we were away with the family at the end of May I have:
- Been away to Manchester for UCU Congress - which was fantastically interesting.
- Been to Alison's hen party: chocolate making, night punting with a bat expert and cocktails.
- Been to Mobbsy and Alison's wedding: a very happy couple and very happy guests and lots of dancing. (photos)
- It was lovely to have Chris to stay for a few days for the wedding too, even if we'd rather he hadn't been delayed by having his car written off!
- Had a weekend off! Played lots of Diablo 3, watched football and tennis and didn't do much else.
- Visited Mike's parents to celebrate their Ruby Wedding anniversary. (photos)
Looking forward to Laura's Cambridge hen party in a couple of weeks time - and sad to have missed the Edinburgh leg. Then after that I think I'm pretty free until late August when we're off to the Lakes for a summer holiday. Fingers crossed there's a bit less rain by then, but we're determined to enjoy it even if it tips it down :)