Fantastic weekend in lists.
- Curry at the Saffron for Mike's colleague Louise's leaving do
- Followed by drinks at pub
- Nice lie in and lunch before travelling to London
- Phantom of the Opera
- Nice walk through London
- Lovely hotel room to stay in
- More lie in
- Fab hotel breakfast
- Long walk along Thames to St Pauls
- Ride on London Eye
- Visit Tate Modern and look at crack in turbine hall floor
- Posh burgers for dinner
- Brixton for the Black Crusade: Shadows Fall, Arch Enemy, Dragonforce, Trivium and Machine Head.
- Still the weekend!
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast
- Home by 12:15, with the rest of the afternoon off before Pizza
It's been really really good, and would have been even better if my feel weren't so sore by the end of the gig. Machine Head were fucking awesome, hadn't realised how much of their stuff I knew, and they play it really well and had a great atmosphere. And it's fab to only have to go home 3 stops on the tube! The gig was booked for ages, but the rest of the weekend was my birthday present from Mike, for which many thanks are due.