OK, the original had me post just the questions, and y'all answer in comments. But having answered them elsewhere I figure I may as well put the answers here too. Feel free to answer for yourself either here or in your own journal, or not at all - whatever you prefer.
2. What was your dream growing up? To study maths at uni was as far as I got. Did it, messed it up somewhat, now just happily muddling through life.
3. What talent do you wish you had? Being able to write well. I like to think I can manage moderately interesting prose about what's going on in my life, but fiction is beyond me, and I'm not much good at descriptve writing either.
4. Favorite place? Whitby.
5. Favorite vegetable? Carrots probably.
6. What was the last book you read? Finished "The Chalet School at War" on the train on the way up to Newcastle on Friday.
7. What zodiac sign are you ? Scorpio.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? No tats. Piercings: three in left earlobe, one in right earlobe, one in top of right ear, belly button.
9. Worst Habit? Nose picking I suspect.
10. Do we [in this case me and chickenfeet2003] know each other outside of lj? Nope.
11. What is your favorite sport? Cycling is more of a hobby for me than a sport. Enjoying watching the footie lately, and I used to like playing it at junior school.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Talk?
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Recently ex boyfriend walking under a truck, immediately after a bug argument.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: My knuckles all bend backwards further than is normal.
16. Do you have any pets? No. Had gerbils as a kid. Love cats.
17. Do you know how to do the macarena? It looks like a variation on the locomotion, which I can do the Kylie version of, but no.
18. What time is it where you are now? 15:40
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Neither really, or both. A bit sinister sometimes, often sad, sometimes very funny.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Lose weight. I'm pretty enough, just fat. Oh and I'd love to be naturally blonde so I could change colour without bleach.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I'm more of a goody-two-shoes.
22. What color eyes do you have? Mostly grey. More blue-grey on sunny days, and they sometimes have a greeny light to them and have been described as "not brown". But mostly grey.
23. Ever been arrested? Nope.
24. Bottle or Draft? Depends on the beer doesn't it?</b> Mostly draft.
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Convert it to pounds, leaving about £5K. Spend a couple of K on furnture, maybe a bit on a holiday, send my sisters and mum and dad a 100 quid each, buy something nice to treat Mike, stick the rest in my savings.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I don't really.
27. What 's your favorite bar to hang at? Carlton Arms, if pubs count.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Nope.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Cuddle Mike. Probably followed by reading, geeking, cycling and knitting in roughly that order. And mostly accompanied by music.
30. Do you swear a lot? A fair bit
31. Biggest pet peeve? I'm not very peevy, but Richard never picking up the post when he comes in the front door.