Oh yeah, birthday party, it was good :-)
Since then I've:
- Had sunday lunch the Carlton with my sisters and played some pool
- Had a couple of quiet nights in
- Had MikeS cook me dinner on Wednesday, which was very nice
- Had an appraisal at work, which went well (this is the normal scheme of appraisals, not related directly to all the stuff about getting me working properly)
- Introduced MikeS to MikeP, Ned and Owen over no-pool on Thursday (there was a tournament on, and while there was a free table we all have too much pride and not enough ability to play in front of people who are any good)
- Had a day off work with NTL round to fix the phones and Tesco to deliver Christmas cake ingredients mostly
- Made a vast quanitity of chilli, rearrranged my room again, chilled out.
- Had a lovely long glittery bath (mmm lovely lush birthday goodies)
Naath and rjk are joining me and MikeS to eat the chilli, and perhaps I can persuade them all to watch Pirates after. Right now I'm going to have a nap though.