- Never underbid an ace doesn't apply in no-trumps
- Nor does the loser count mean anything in no-trumps
- Don't forget 1NT opener for 12-14 balanced hands
- Bid 4 card minor before 4 card major
- But with two five card suits bid the major
- Around 25 points between you for game
We didn't do anything too horridly wrong though, and while we lost overall we won the last rubber convincingly with two 3NT hands well played by Mike. A fun afternoon. And now it's time for Legally Blonde on the telly which should be a giggle. And Reel Big Fish to look forward to tomorrow. Suggestions for good places for a quick meal in town before 7:30 welcomed.