2. Is #9 a boy or a girl? Boy.
3. Would #11 and #2 make a cute couple? Hahahahahahahahaha!
4. What is #6's favourite band? Ooh, I don't know. I know more about her taste in TV and about her kids.
5. Does #1 have any siblings? I seem to recall a brother, mentioned with respect to folk festivals.
6. Would you ever date #7? Probably not. He's lovely, but married with kids, and we all know that's a bad idea.
7. What's #10's middle name? Well, she has two and they both begin with V. Veronica? Victoria?
8. What's #5's favourite thing to do? Massage.
9. Tell me a random fact about #11? Did you know the humber bridge is 1410 metres long? He named his band's website after this fact. (http://www.fourteenten.co.uk/)
10. And #1: She's spent lots of time living in Africa and has some great stories from then.
11. And #3: I spent ages chasing him as an undergrad with no success at all.
12. Where does #9 live? Cambridge
13. What's #4's favourite color? I don't know, but apparently neither do his best mates, so that's OK
14. How did you meet #2? IRL? First met IRL at the 96 discworld con I expect.
15. Does #10 have any pets? No.
16. Who on the list have you known the longest? #10 or #3 I expect. Met them both at Oxford though god knows in what order any more. Probably just before #7 (also Oxford) and #2.
17. Who on the list lives furthest away from you? #6 - Ohio!
18. Who on the list owes you a mix CD? No-one, but I'd love to hear what #11 would come up with.