(And hey, why has LJ switched me back to the Xcolibur scheme again? weird)
- Long train trip
- Red wine
- Mum, Dad, Emily and John for company
- Nice comfy bed (so long as not sharing it)
- Finished most recent of the Rebus novels before sleep
- Breakfast with mum and dad
- Beer, burger and chips and white wine for very late lunch with Steph, Dave and Hilary
- Played pool for a couple of hours, and weren't too completely awful at it
- Back to Steph's for tea and wine and dressing up
- A couple of bars in town, joined by Kathryn, Nat, Emily and John
- Thomas (French) and Heidi (apparently part Spanish) join us for dinner at La Tasca
- Slow service but great Tapas, and a couple of glasses of wine
- Much giggling and bopping along to the music
- One last bar before getting a taxi back to Mirfield with Em and John
- Woke up, only 9:30, went back to bed
- Woken up again c 12:30!
- Nice cup of tea in the conservatory before lunch
- Cooked meat, sun-dried tomatoes, pickled artichoke hearts, stuffed vine leaves and nice bread and butter
- Roast beef, roast veg, brocolli and mashed potato, with gravy and horseradish source
- Home-made sponge pudding and custard
- Yet more red wine
- Train journey home, slightly spoiled by turning into bus journey halfway through
- Directed bus driver to find the station - you think they'd give them better instructions. Cambridge station is badly signed though.
- Home for dinner in front of last night's CSI:NY and L&O:SVU
- Catch up with geeking and early night
- Ordinary day back at work
- Yay! Snow!
- Yuk! Snow!
- Home very soggy - heating on, dry trousers, cuppa and crumpets. Much better.
- God know what I'll do for the rest of the day :-)