Here's another list of things I've learned today:
- The dutch for hangover (kater apparently).
- How good a film Leon is.
- How much sleep it's possible to get mid-afternoon by accident.
- That there are things in this world which are very scary, sometimes in davefish
- That bad guys should stick to the pretty chinese brocade jacket, and leave the bad special effects and wings out of it.
- And an odd cure for acid indigestion involving salt and milk.
I'll let you know in the morning if the latter actually works for more than 5 minutes. Current Mood: silly