- Glucose Tolerance Test at Rosie - didn't even feel sick, results by phone tomorrow (if positive) or in post in a week.
- Routine bloods also taken at Rosie: full blood count, blood group, antibody status
- Popped into Rosie Birth Centre while I was there and booked us a tour for Thursday 21st Feb
- NCT course: original one cancelled but rebooked onto a different one, two Saturdays and a Wednesday evening, also in February
- Midwife appointment: urine fine for sugar/protein, BP 110/70, fundal height 28cm, heartbeat normal, probably head down, all good: come back at 31 weeks (3 weeks time)
- Keep an eye out for pre-eclampsia symtoms: sudden severe headaches, visual disturbances, swelling, especially of the hands/face/neck
- On heartburn: stick with the Rennies (or own-brand) if they're working, since they're more flexible than the Gaviscon (don't mix and match), if struggling make an appointment to see GP to consider Ranitidine
Now I can get a bit more work done (having had only about an hour between appointments).